Monday, September 22, 2008

Our Garden

For those of you who did not know, Kent is big into plants. Jennifer calls him Mr. Miagi. haha. So naturally, we have a garden, actually two. It has been a fun activity that we do together. Its one of those things that I only enjoy because I know Kent loves it so much. haha. But I must admit that I do love the goodies I get from it. Who can resist fresh veggies. My request in the garden was the giant sunflowers-which lived well up to their name.
Anyway, I took these pictures back in August and have been meaning to put them on. So here you go.











2 comments:

jrkimball said...

WOW your on a roll two post in two days!! Those sun flowers are huge!! what other goodies you got in there??

jrkimball said...

Hey can you invite me on my Jill_meador@yahoo.com!!!!