Monday, October 20, 2008

Reality









Since Mason has been born, I haven't really been by myself. Although Kent has been off to school or work during the day, I still have been lucky to have family and friends coming and going to visit. First I had my mom here for about a week and half and then my sister Jennifer came. And then Kent and I had a couple of days to ourselves and then my other sister Jill came on Wednesday. Then on Friday Jill and Kent left and reality had sank in...I HAVE A BABY! I had Mason all to myself. What do I do now? No one to help with diapers, baths, fussy baby...nothing. AHHH!! turns out it wasn't as bad as I thought. Just scary at night time by myself. haha.
When Jill was here I had asked her to take some family pictures of us. Here are a couple.

6 comments:

JRKimball said...

Soo precious... Thank you so much for having me, I miss you already! those are some great pictures!!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Those are some REALLY GREAT pictures! I love the swing - it's my favorite! You look great and you sound happy and such a good little mommy! I love you and I miss you tons! I wish I could be there - I am the only that has to wait until Christmas to see you! Barrummm.

annette meador said...

Janelle- I love the pictures Jill took, can you e-mail them to me so I can up date some frames. thanks so much......I miss him already!
Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!!! I have a few blogs you can check out, so just click on my name and click on the blogs you want to check out. I use the Hart family blog the most (hartsoccerfam.blogspot.com)

Anonymous said...

What adorable pictures Jill took. He's so cute Janelle and we're so happy for you and Kent.....love you

JRKimball said...

get a new post...