Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FUN WITH MASON

So on Sunday Kent and I were just playing with Mason. He was being so goofy! In the last couple of weeks we have discovered that Mason had this incredible pout face. I mean I can't even make my lips go in to that good of a frown. We keep saying we need to catch that on tape but he is just too unpredictable. But back to Sunday...Kent discovered that when he makes this high pitch cry, Mason does his pout practically on command. So we finally got it on tape...enjoy.

7 comments:

JRKimball said...

Ohhh Mason! Your so cute!!

Melanie said...

That is funny Janelle! He's adorable!!! I enjoyed the video...do more of them! Miss you!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

that's so cute! What a pout!

Unknown said...

He is SO CUTE! Love this pics and video!

Melanie said...

Janelle, I miss Mason! I need to see some recent pictures of the cute little guy....!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Hello Penelope! Time for some new pictures of my favorite nephew!

Whitney Easton said...

TIME FOR A NEW POST AND PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!