Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Crazy Mason
















7 comments:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

ok seriously - he is the cutest little chubbers i have ever seen! I hate that I am missing him so much! i just want to squeeze his cheeks and hold him! He is so cute! I miss you guys! We might be coming to CO in August - maybe you could drive up for the weekend when we're there. MISS YOU!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of him on the tramp. eating a carrot! How CUTE is HE! I agree with Jamie, he is the cutest little chubbers I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...

I still can't believe how big Mason has gotten & how light his hair has gotten as well! He is so cute! Janelle, I changed my blogger account email, so could you send me another invite to your blog to kenzidawn29@gmail.com? Thanks!

Whitney Easton said...

you finally updated!!! yay !!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Melanie said...

Jeff & I laughed at the carrott pictures. Mason is getting so big! Keep the videos coming. I can't wait to here about your River trip! What are you up to these days? Are you working? Love ya!

Sorensens said...

It was good to see you guys on the fourth. We just love coming to Utah and seeing you guys. Can't wait to see you all again in just a fe more weeks. I love you and miss you.

P.S. Can you please tell Mason to stop growing.