This past Saturday was one of Kent's extended family reunions Christmas Party! It is his Grandpa's Family. I know right, here are the Meadors who cant pull off just a regular family reunion and Kents family has one yearly for his Grandpa's family. haha. Well anyway. It is a really fun party they put on. We all have lunch, play basketball, play bingo and win prizes and most importantly Santa comes. So last year was not so successful between Santa and Mason, so we tried again this year. Now for everyone who has met Mason knows that he loves everyone!!! He goes to anyone and doesn't care. Why would Santa be any different? Its beyond me, but it didn't go as predicted. haha. I don't blame Mason though, this Santa may have been one of the worse impersonators. His beard or suit are not too convincing. I think Mason knew he was not getting the real deal.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Santa...AHHHHH!
Merry Christmas!!
This past Saturday was one of Kent's extended family reunions Christmas Party! It is his Grandpa's Family. I know right, here are the Meadors who cant pull off just a regular family reunion and Kents family has one yearly for his Grandpa's family. haha. Well anyway. It is a really fun party they put on. We all have lunch, play basketball, play bingo and win prizes and most importantly Santa comes. So last year was not so successful between Santa and Mason, so we tried again this year. Now for everyone who has met Mason knows that he loves everyone!!! He goes to anyone and doesn't care. Why would Santa be any different? Its beyond me, but it didn't go as predicted. haha. I don't blame Mason though, this Santa may have been one of the worse impersonators. His beard or suit are not too convincing. I think Mason knew he was not getting the real deal.

This past Saturday was one of Kent's extended family reunions Christmas Party! It is his Grandpa's Family. I know right, here are the Meadors who cant pull off just a regular family reunion and Kents family has one yearly for his Grandpa's family. haha. Well anyway. It is a really fun party they put on. We all have lunch, play basketball, play bingo and win prizes and most importantly Santa comes. So last year was not so successful between Santa and Mason, so we tried again this year. Now for everyone who has met Mason knows that he loves everyone!!! He goes to anyone and doesn't care. Why would Santa be any different? Its beyond me, but it didn't go as predicted. haha. I don't blame Mason though, this Santa may have been one of the worse impersonators. His beard or suit are not too convincing. I think Mason knew he was not getting the real deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so funny!!
Post a Comment