Tuesday, May 18, 2010
HONDA PILOT...ALL MINE
WOO WOO!! Janelle got a new car...finally!! yay!!! It was sort of unexpected. Kent and I always have wanted to replace my poor little honda, but have never really done anything about it. We started looking one day, fell in love with this one, and bought it!! haha. We are a bit compulsive I suppose. haha (I think in a good way!) Anyway, it was a well needed purchase and Kent and I are super excited! WE LOVE IT!! It has the works and im in heaven. I cant wait to go for a road trip!! Mason can watch movies the whole time!! Too bad the kid has super bad ADHD lol. Not seriously...well maybe. I dont think that kid would ever sit through a movie longer than 20 minutes. haha. This is besides the point. Here are some pictures of the new beauty!! Any name suggestions??




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Halla Balla
That's so awesome!!! I LOVE Hondas, and especially Honda Pilots. That is so cool!
FUN, i love new cars...i need a new one! name it Nelly
I love it Penelope! I am so excited for you to finally have a car you LOVE!
I forgot to look at this forever ago! I love it! I miss ditching school & getting Einsteins in your little ole car though! Love you! p.s. You look SO good in these pics!
Post a Comment