Tuesday, August 10, 2010

WOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO

So I would have to say, today ranks up with there by my wedding day and Mason's birth!! Why you may ask?

I QUIT MY JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

SO this has been a LONG awaited time for me! I heard back from the Weber School District (after once being declined by them) and they offered me a position this morning. I will be a computer Tech. I will in charge of 2-3 schools...fixing their computers!! The reason for all this excitement is that I will have a teacher schedule!!!! WOW!!! Who could argue with that? Summers off, Christmas break...all the little holidays that no one else gets!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so blessed and am SO excited for this opportunity!!!!

4 comments:

JRKimball said...

WOW that didn't take very long! Congrats I am so happy for you! You deserve it.

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Congrats Leah! I love you and you DO deserve it and more time with your family! Good luck with the new job!!! LOVE YOU!

Kenzi Dawn said...

You're going to be working with me? That's awesome!!! Being a tech is so much fun!

Janelle said...

I AM!!!!!!! I am supposed to have you go over a couple of things with me before I start too...not sure when I am going to fit that in. haha. I am SO excited!