Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ZOOOOOO TRIP

Happy (early) Birthday to MAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOONNNN!!!!! Mason turns 2 on Thursday, Sept 30! I cant believe my little baby is alreay a toddler. Jayce (Mason's babysitter) aske me yesterday when I picked him up....How was he this weekend? I answer...uhhh normal? lol Why? She says, welll he was pretty bipolar today...one minute hes super happy next second hes on the floor throwing a tantrum! HAHA! my answer...welllll he is turning 2 this week?!? Jayce is my angel. No other woman (besides his mother) could take on his ball of fire! (...trust me I have gone through more than one sitter) Mason is such a blast to have around! I cant imagine Kent and I's life without him. There are so many things that I LOVE about my baby...I love the way he dances. hahahah. seriously you should see him...hes good!! I love the way he plays...he has NO fears! Hes so wild and crazy. He definetly dances to the beat of his own drum. The boy is SO stubbron and strong willed! Which I am so grateful for! He is going to grow into a very stong adult! I love Mason's ability to have fun! He is defintly the life of the party! He teaches me daily to relax and just have fun...which does make life a lot more enjoyable! I couldnt have asked for a better son! He is such a blessing to me and I love every tiny piece of him!
I have been dying to take this little boy to the zoo. He goes crazy over animals! I knew he would just eat it up! So we decided to take Mason to the zoo for his birthday! Dont worry, he only tried to escape into the camel enclosure once!! HAHAHHA! Kent had to climb under the fence after him! Mason luckily only made it under the first fence, he still had one more fence to go under to get to the camels...the electric fence! Crazy kid!! That was actually really funny. I just looked the other way and asked, "who's kid IS that?" :) The trip was a success. Mason threw a gigantic tantrum when we left ( he was SSOOOOOO tired) He fell asleeo on the way home around 5 and woke up the next morning at 7:45!!! the boy can sleep! Enjoy our pictures from the Zoo.
Saturday we are having Mason's real party at our house!

















I haven't seen a real Giraffe in FOREVER!! They are so
 insane looking! I think they must be a dinosaur.

AWWW Baby Zuri!!! (shes one year old)


Where is Mason?




This is where Mason tried to join the camels!

This monkey threw-up and ate it...Mason's response...YUCKIE!






(Dont ask why Mason is making this stange face,
haha...because I have no idea.) This is a Madagascar
something or other cockroach!

2 comments:

Whitney Easton said...

I wanna come to his party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe he's already one! Crazy!!! Miss you!! P.s.. we need to catch up so I can fill you in on my weekend. haha.

Janelle said...

hahaha! OH YES!! cant wait to hear about it...and hes going to be 2...lol