Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SOOO BEHIND!!!

I know, I know, I am soo behind on my blog! I ahve missed Halloween and Kent's Birthdat!! eeek SOO Sorry.! First I will start on Halloween because I still havent uploaded Kent's birthday pictures yet.
We had a fabulous Halloween...besides the yucky rain. The good news is that Mason is so small that we jiped him a short trick or treating! He was fine with that because he wasn't enjoying the raim much either. Plus he had a fun, candy filled week anyway. Every year West Haven (where Kent's parents live) have a Pumpkin Walk. It always turns out so cute and really funny. It is at a big park that has a sidewalk around the whole thing. Every little bit arouns the sidewalk they have stations that are all cute with people who hand out candy! Mason LOVED it!! (a lot more then I thought he would). The sidewalk is lined with carved/decorated pumpkins from the community!

Friday was our church party! It was really fun and Kent and I were in charge of the fishing pond! Mason ate way toooo much candy and had a blast! then Saturday we went to Kent's mom and dad's Trunk or Treat. stayed for a minute in the rain and then left!


















2 comments:

JRKimball said...

Don't try and act like you carved that pumpkin...hehe. Mason is so cute with his little popbelly sticking out.

Janelle said...

haha you're right! I promis I didn't pose this post to look like this....its from the Pumpkin walk!!!