Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Merry Christmas 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! Kent and I were able to spend Christmas break in Denver with mom, dad and Jill and Ryan!! We had such a blast with them! Mom and Dad took Mason to the Denver Aquarium!! Im not sure who thought it was a bigger hit, Kent or Mason. Kent has been before but still it is always exciting to go. Mason LOVED it as well and took home a bouncy ball. HAHA....boys!
We went out to dinner, shopping, got our nails did, went exploring, played games, did art projects, played non stop, Santa came to visit, opened presents, celebrated New Years with a fancy dinner and Fireworks, went and saw some crasy nasty pigs, flea market, and TONS of other fun things! I have just a few pictures from our trip. Jill has mostly New Years and Christmas! (her camera is WAY better) Hope you guys had fabulous holidays like us!

 
 
 
 
 
   
 
 

    
 

 
 
 
Our Christmas Tree at home


3 comments:

JRKimball said...

I love your tree it is the cutest. What the heck is going on with the chair train? And last but not least I love the pic of mason on the bench in the aquarium looking up, he is the best!

Janelle said...

That is my favortie too!! You should had seen him sitting there watching the fish! It was SO cute. Its actually the little window sill of the glass. And the Aquarium goes up above your head! He LOVED it.

ANNNDDD the train...well that was Mason! HAHA. He pulled all those chairs by himself and set them up and pulled each of us to our spot and made us play train. HAHAHA. Look at the one picture where he pointing at the empty chair. This is when he was yelling at me to sit back down and play....but I had to get some pictures real fast! haha. what a goon!

JRKimball said...

lol that is funny! Miss him.