Kent's dad's has a ton of horses...I think about 7. Mason obvioulsy is SO lucky to have such fun Grandpa's with fun toys. One with Horses and the other with a boat. Mason loves anything fast and big...so he is in heaven. This past weekend we went to one the Isaacson's favorite places...Antelope Island. Mason had a blast and so did the rest of us. We always go out there ride horses and have a picnic. My only complaint about this place is that we always have to go when its cold. If you go there when its warm...its filled with nats. YUCK!!! Anyway...the Island is filled with buffalo, deer, antelope (of course) and tons of other animals. Anyway...enough about the island...here are some pictures of the past two times we have gone!
4 comments:
It does look freezing, but better than nats! How fun that Mason gets to ride horses!! LUCKY! We miss you and love that little boy!!
I can't believe how close you are to the buffs so cool! Aubrey and Mason are precious. love the kite pic too!
Yes you do have great in laws... I do too... LOL We need to get together again soon
I just love your little guy! It is the biggest hoot, and I love his cute personality! I know we didn't stay very long, but we still had fun! I'm glad you guys let us bombard your family outings! We just love the Isaacson family!
Post a Comment