So as you know, I am on SUMMER break!!! I never thought I would say those words once I was out of school!! haha! Can I just say that I literally am LOVING every second of every day!! This new job of mine has been such a blessing to me in so many ways!! I literally can't even believe how lucky I am to have it! But anyway, Mason and I didn't waste anytime hitting the road for our summer trips! We were off to Denver for two weeks!! Mason did AMAZING on our way to Denver. He watched Tangled, took a nap, talked to mom and played for hours while straped in the car for 8 hours. haha! such a trooper! Once we got there, my Grandma was also in town. It was really nice to see her and play with Mason. We also got to see Jen and the girls!! We planned our trips so we could be in Denver togeether!! We all had so much fun together!!! We went to an in town carnival, had a buffalo winne roast at Jill and Ryan's, went to a jump jump place, swam and swam at Jill's, went on the boat twice, Michael Jackson tribute concert!!! shopped and shopped and shopped!!!! We had soo much fun! I dont think there was much sitting around! Mason was probably so exhuasted!!! haha! He LOVED every second of it though. Mom would read to him at least an hour every night before bed. She would get him up in the morning at let me sleep. She was definetly earning her Grandma points :) Her and Dad spoiled us rotten!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!!
 |
| On our way to Denver, watching Tangled!! |
 |
| He LOVES watching movies in the car! |
 |
| Definetly fell asleep with a cookie in his mouth! HA! |
 |
| Mason's HOT date, Danny! She takes him out every visit to Denver! |
 |
| PRECIOUS!!! |
 |
| Mason's cool sunglasses that are being ordered!! |
 |
| SOOO CUTE!!! |
 |
| Mason was OUT!!!! |
 |
| Red Rock Amphitheatre |
 |
| MJ is coming!!! AHHHHH!! |
 |
| BFF |
 |
| at the Jump Jump place!! |
 |
| and on the way home from Denver! EXHAUSTED!! |
1 comment:
Loved having you guys here! It went by way too fast. BUT FOUR more days viva las vegas!!!
Post a Comment