Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to Mason

Happy Birthday to my little Angel!! Mason turned 3 on September 30. We had a big party for him with all of his family. He is one blessed little boy. He has a special place in everyone's heart. He told me yesterday (on our way to his cousin Abby's house) about all of his friends and how he wanted Abby to live with him at his house. He went on saying how much he loves his friends and that he loves them too! It was so precious. I just love how he is at the age of actually having a real conversation with you. He says the most random, crazy, hilarious, precious things ever. I honestly can NOT imagine my life without him. The other night he put his arm around me and said "Mama, you're my best friend!" If thats not enough to melt your heart, I dont know what is. Mason really had a fabulous birthday. Mom and Dad came in town to celebrate with us! He was sick (of course) when they were here, but was such a trooper. He was so happy to be with them and get spoiled by them. Mason never misses a beat and wants to go and do EVERYTHING! and he does!










Boys watching the BYU game. haha. Al was happy and I was happy because Shelly got to stay longer :)


Happy 1 year Birthday to Nate!!!



Mason normally hates good-byes. He just gets super mad and won't talk...this time he just hugged so hard and my grandma and papi cry. PRECIOUS

pat on the back :)

Mason gives the BEST bear hugs!!



kisses

...until next time

1 comment:

JRKimball said...

I miss that dimple faced little boy!! Happy B-lated birthday Mason. Hey you never showed the BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!! Lame.