Sunday, November 20, 2011

SURPRISE

Happy 30 Birthday to Kent!!! AHHHH I can not even believe he is 30!!! I can't even start to explain how much I am totally and completely in LOVE with this man.  He is honestly the most incredible person I have ever known. He is somebody who truly has the most amazing heart!  He is so kind, honest and loving. What else could a girl want?? :) Obviously he is so sexy as well, so that's a bonus!! WOO WOO!! I really wanted to do something super special for him. I did a surprise party for him at his mom's house. He was a bit suspicious but didn't know exactly what was going on. haha. For dinner it was a bit crazy because I did his favorite foods! We had curried rice, lil smokies, buffalo wings and a ranch salad. (he told me later I forgot sushi... danggit!!) I went through all of Kent's pictures growing up and made black and white copies for my big 3 - 0 collage!! It turned out so good!! I was super excited about it....hopefully he was too! It was fun to see everybody look over it. It started when he was a baby and went to him recently. It was so cool to see all the family remember all their memories! What would we all do without them? Kent, I LOVE you so much and am so grateful to have you in my life. I can't wait to see what the next years have for us!! Happy Birthday!







1 comment:

JRKimball said...

Your boobs look BIG, I guess that is good birthday present! Happy Birthday Kent!