Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Crafts

UGH!!! Of all things I really never liked crafts!! I still hate the cheesy super terrible holidays ones, but with all these new creative outlets into the world, its hard not to fall in love with some of these creative women. So I have my usual blogs that I roll through. I have my pinterest. Then Jill sent me this new blog that I am quickly obessing about, Abdoe Love, I just can't seem to get enough. AHHHHH, back to the point of my post. Me and my new friend Shannon are going to start some sewing. Neither of us know how, but it seems easy enough, right? So since our new idea in life, I have had my eye open for some fun fabrics. I honestly could spend all day looking at patterns. I might have a problem. Well little Ms. Abode did a post today about fabrics that I am instantly in love with, I just had to share.  The disgner is Holli Zollinger, and she is fabulous!!!! The animals, the graphics, the color combos. MMMM. Just AMAZING!! Now I must find something fun and easy to make. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

2 comments:

Rob and Em said...

I know I don't live next door, but my sister is a sewing geni. She can make anything by looking at it. If you wanna come down someday we can do a sewing day and she can teach us. :)

JRKimball said...

ahhhh I am so jealous, I want to join your sewing day!! Janelle you can make me a present!! like a pillow, since you are an expert on that.
word verification: Humps.