Wednesday, February 22, 2012

President's Day weekend

We had the best weekend!! So jammed full of fun! Friday night we just hung out at the house. One of my Young Women came to hang out. Shes a doll. We just cooked dinner and watched a movie. Then Saturday we woke up and went out to Kent's parents house for breakfast then headed out to Antelope Island for the day to have a picnic and ride horses! This is definetly one of Kent's family's favorite! We love to go out there and all the little cousins have a blast!!
Then we had to leave early because one of Mason's second cousins was having a BIRTHDAY Party! YAY!! Khloe turned 2!! SO cute!! Her older brother is Jaxton and is the same age as Mason. They are BFF. :) First they went to the Kangaroo Zoo. Ahh I have no pictures bc I was too busy chasing Mason through the blow-up toys. Not going to lie, I love these places just as much as Mason. After we went back to Khloes for dinner, dessert and presents!!
Sunday after church we headed to Shelly and Al's to see everyone!! ALWAYS a blast go out there. Mason and Dominque watched Mickey Mouse club on my phone for like an hour until Dom finally fell asleep on Mason. HAHA. Mason loved it. He thought "it was nice". They are so cute together and I love to watch them play!
Sunday night 2 of the Young Women had a slumber paty at our house. We stayed up playing games. Monday morning we had to wake up early to do flags. yuck! haha. Us Young Women were more in the way and decided we would be of better use if made the Young Men breakfast. So we bailed on putting up the flags for President's Day and made everyone breakfast! It was a blast and the girls loved cooking for the boys.
Mason and I then met up with Elsha, Khloe and Jaxton again and we went to the Treehosue Museum. Which is pretty mucha huge indoor playhouse. haha. Its so fun and they have every dress-up, real life pretend activity ever. If that makes any sense at all. haha. But we were there for over 3 hours. haha. Mason was beat! We went home and took a nap and woke him up to go see Alvin and the Chipmunks-Chipwrecked! Kent and I's first experience with the Chipmunks. hahaha. It was cute and Mason LOVED it. hardly moved. One part when the girl chipmunks were dancing and singing, Mason says, "I hate this movie" while puttnig his hand to his head and shaking it. hahahahahahha. I died laughing. Obviously he LOVED it but was imbaressed that he as a boy would be enjoying this. hahah. silly boys. That was our fabulous weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like yall had so much fun!!! Awww miss you all so much!
xoxo