And he puzzled and puzzed, till his puzzler was sore.One of our local city Fire Departments always lights up their property and every tree to the max! So after we picked up our tree, we walked around and played tag under all the lights!
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.
Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more."
Monday, December 3, 2012
Christmas is coming
Saturday night we went out to get our tree!!!! AHHH I am getting so excited for Christmas. We are going to Colorado this year!! I am also excited because McKenna gets to come with us and meet some more of our family. She has never been on a plane before!! She is really nervous!! Luckily its such a short flight, a good one for a first timer. Kent and I's favorite trees are the Charlie Brown's haha. So we like to get those on the years we are spending in Colorado. Because its not like we are even in our house very much, they are small and cheap! This year the tree farm we went to didn't have any. lame. So we got a nice big one! eh! No complaints here! Mason was so adorable decorating the tree. I started to make dinner when we got home and Mason just couldn't wait to decorate. He dumps out our ornaments, goes to the garage to get a stool (which I didn't even know was out there) comes in and starts going to town!! hahahahha!! It was too adorable!! Somebody has the Christmas spirit! And after that we watched the Grinch!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment