HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MASON
Mason turned 5 September 30! I can't believe I have a little boy who is 5!!! Life with Mason is never dull! He is the light of my life, the life of the party and the sweetest little angel I have ever met. It is so crazy to look back on life with perspective. When you have more of the pieces to fill in the blanks. I love to watch God's plans for us come together and create such a wonderful life. He really knew what He was doing when He blessed us with Mason. Words can't even begin to describe how I love him. I instantly feel my heart swell and my eyes water when I even think about it. I am so grateful to be his mother and to love him forever!!
For his birthday, Mason asked to have oatmeal for dinner. hahaha! So I asked if he would be OK if we just had breakfast in general so everyone else at his party would have some food to eat. He was spoiled and got this really cool LEGO set from us, cars, stickers, coloring books and Grandpa got the horses out to ride! He had a blast on his special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment