Last week, Kent and I went with mom and dad to the Colorado River. We had such a blast doing a whole lot of nothing. It was Kent's first time to the River, which was fun to show him all the things I remember. One night we went into Laughlin to have a nice dinner for my birthday and then dad took me gambling after dinner...wahoo!! My favorite game was roulette...however you spell it. Another night we went to see Batman: The Dark Night, which was amazing!!
I wish I was still there on vacation. It is always a bummer to come home to reality.
7 comments:
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS of you guys! We all have some GREAT memories of the CO River! I'm so happy you convinced Kent to start a family blog! Tell him it's for all of your family who doesn't live in Utah, which is most of us! Cute belly and we are SO excited for you guys! Love you!
oooo sexy mama!! love the prego bod. I'm jealous, I miss the river.
Yeah you have a blog! Cute prego belly!
Ok, how come no one came to NC to pick me and Evelyn up to go to the river? HELLO?!!!
It looks exactly the way I remember it - packed with boats and drunk people! HA HA!
I am jealous that you and Kent got to go. LOVE YOU and the I LOVE THE CUTE LITTLE BELLY! Mine is WAY bigger than yours and I am a month behind you!
umm can we get some new post please...
Hello anyone home? Give me something good to read!
WE NEED A UPDATE PREGNANT WOMAN!!! COME LEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment