After the constant nagging of my sister Jill, I got a blog. There was no problem in convincing me, just my husband, Kent. So here I am-and nothing to say. How appropriate.
Lets see, I am pregnant for those of you who didn't know. I had a Dr. appointment today and I am 29 1/2 weeks along. It is hard to believe that that much time has already gone by. The real crazy thing is the incredible rate that my belly is growing right now. I won't mention my weigh in today...but lets say it wasn't pretty. I honestly don't know where its all going because I really don't see it.
4 comments:
Wooohooo! I am so excited! Thank you kent, I love you!! I am so excited to have visual updates from you guys! I miss you both so much and I can't wait tell we meet again.
Gee, I have asked so many times too, finialy you guys gave in! Yea this is so cool now we can see pictures of the cute little family.
We love you guys so much.
AWESOME! I love that I can get online and see all my sister's like I am there with you all. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
Ahhh thats precious Hime... Tear.
Post a Comment