So I have never really used my blog as a journal. I use it as a source to get out of state family off my back. You know, show ‘em pictures of Mason, say minimum about my life. You know the usual. HA! (You all know that has some truth to it.) But I feel like I am way over due with a vent about Janelle’s “personal” life, the life that doesn’t involve Mason and Kent, my thoughts, my wants, my needs - those kinds of things. So here goes a million pounds of things that weigh on my mind 24/7.
So I have been feeling really selfish lately. I feel like I need to get my life in a place that I am happy with. Now don’t take me wrong here. I LOVE my life. I adore Kent and Mason. I couldn’t have married a better man and Mason is so AMAZING! BUT I HATE MY JOB!!! AHHHHH! OK so I am just going to be honest…I would LOVE to spend every waking moment with Mason. I would!!! But then the truth comes…can I? Can I handle that? Ummm sure, of course I can. But I would like a job still. Don’t judge me. I know, I know. But im being honest And not to mention Kent and I aren’t in a position for me to quit my job anyways. ALSO, with Kent being self-employed and all, my job is the one that carries the insurance and all of that baggage. I am a worry wort and MUST have insurance (even though I think it is a hunk of garbage that I pay WAY too much for and NEVER use - the ’what if’ phrase is my worse nightmare. Haha.) But anyway. So now that I have come to grips that I am going to have a job AND a family, I need to find a job I enjoy!
OK…………………..what’s my dream job? To be an architect!! NO I am not going to school for 6 more years. So that is a NO. haha. Second dream job….who knows. What are some things that I like to do…travel (flight attendant), decorate (interior designer), drive around and look at houses (real estate agent). Ok so I think 3 options are a pretty good start. Now WHICH ONE?? I actually LOVE the idea of any of these!!
TAKE A VOTE. LEAVE ADVICE. ANYTHING!!
1 comment:
First of all.. your blog looks cute.
Secondly... let's start some sort of company together. You can headquarter it out of Utah and I'll work from home doing the work building the business ( whatever it is) in California.
Third.. I say flight attendant cuz then you can travel to see me for free. Although it would be soo hard to be away from Mason for days at a time. I don't think I could handle that.. but you might enjoy it. Ask me again when Sawyer hits the terrible twos.. haha.
Fourth.. Really, REALLY wish you guys were going to be here for her party tomorrow.
Fifth, and last.. Love you!! SOO MUCH!
Post a Comment