Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July

We had a fantastic fourth! We spent the weekend camping with Kent's family!
You know when you have those completely happy moments inside. The ones where you just look around and just really love life!!!! I had tons of these this weekend!!! I just love my family!!!

This kid has an arm...see the ball in the air!
Practicing his baseball skills and making his Grandpa proud!


Like father like son!!!!


Aubri is in HEAVEN!


I LOVE lil Aubri's face in the back! HAHA!

LOVE HIM!!








SOOOO DARLING!! BFF!



Homemade ROOTBEER!!!


Mason's AWESOME rooster tail after a nap!!

5 comments:

JRKimball said...

Happy Fourth, Happy Birthday, and I love you, and your new layout.

Whitney Easton said...

Soo cute! happy birthday! Mason's hair is out of control! Love it!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

out of control is right! ha ha! Can't wait to see him and YOU soon!

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

I just had to look at Mr Mason again with his wild and crazy hair! LOVE HIM!

LaRen said...

You have such a perfect little family! love seeing pics!