Monday, August 2, 2010

Cherry Hill

HAHA I love this picture! Mason would always go down on his belly!

SO HANDSOME!
This was Mason's favorite. He would just swim around like this..walking with his hands!
Can anyone find Mason in this picture? HAHA! He's getting away!
Here is Mason pouting because we took the bat away for me to use!! POOR LITTLE BABY!
The batting cages were super fun! Can I say that I am STILL sore from them!
HAHHA This last one of Kent is so funny. He never smiles for my pictures and always gives this inmate, stoner look!!
This weekend we went to Cherry Hill with some of Kent's family! We had a blast!!!! This was my first time there, but I have been really wanting to go. Cherry Hill is mostly a water park, but they have some other things there too! We had such a good time and Mason just had the time of his life. For those of you who were at the Family Reunion can attest to Mason's love for water. He is so comfortable in it-he about gives me a heart attack. lol. He is NOT AFRAID at all...which makes for a scared mom. Luckily Kent was there to help out and chase after him. He is such a joy to have around. I'm scared that when I have another kid....I might be disappointed that they aren't as fun. KIDDING.....maybe. :)

1 comment:

Gordon, Jamie, Evelyn, Claire and Bonnie said...

Kent cracks me up! Smile buddy!!!
Looks like fun and Mason is just so cute and hilarious! Can I keep him?!!?!