Thursday, July 15, 2010

Birthday Presents!!!!

For my birthday I wanted to re-do my bathroom. Well I should say DO, because there was nothing to RE-DO. My bathroom use to consist of old, nasty yellowish walls, a clear shower curtain (2 bucks from IKEA) and some nice pink, purple, yellow, blue, and Tweety Bird towels from about 10 years ago. They were old, ugly and starting to stink. Needless to say, it wasn’t too spiffy. So I asked Kent to paint it grey (Pavestone from Sherwin Williams). I got some new towel holders (that is what the yellow metal slats are for). I got a new shower curtain and new towels!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Kent also said he is going to build some type of storage cabinet to go above the toilet. And he is going to paint it to match the yellow metal slats!! CUTE! I am so excited for it to all be finished!! So far we have one coat of paint up, the shower curtain and towels up. So we still have some work, but I am already so happy with how things are turning out. I also got a little metal black bird for my front room and a blender to make some smooooooothies in!!! I have been wanting a blender for a while. It seems like something I would use all the time. And turns out that I LOVE it. We have gone out to Kent’s Grandpas twice this week to pick fresh raspberries!!!! YUMMY!! And I would have to say that my smoothies are turning out quite nice!







2 comments:

Whitney Easton said...

Cute! I'll be expecting you to bring me a homeade smoothie when I see you... NEXT WEEK!!! 5 days!!!!!!! looove you!

JRKimball said...

That is some nice birthday loot! I love love it all!