Friday, July 1, 2011
Project!
When we were in Denver, Jill and I of course had to have a project to work on! We are in the process of doing some finishing touchups to my family room! I say "we" because I have to have Jill approve everything new that goes in my house. haha. I know I am so lame! I just love everything she picks out for me! So we are working on a picture wall that is going to go in my family room. We bought and found some treasures for that. Pictures and work on that project won't come until August. But we also found some fun material for a window valance for my family room. So I got the material in Denver and came home and Kent helped me put it together. I LOVE how it turned out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Janelle I love it! It turned out so good. That fabric is adorable!
What a fun project! I love it! It looks really good Janelle! My sisters are sooo talented!
Post a Comment